Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Digital Story Day 1

Today is the first day session of the digital story. I think that my partner and I (Tracey) will learn how to create a digital story that reflects what we want to do with our lesson plan. It will revolve around some form of mathematics. Last week's class really clarified the digital story for me. I'm not as computer savy as some of my peers, so today I would like to learn how to make a digital story that will be informative as well as entertaining. Initially, I did not know what the digital story was, and previously I never heard of them. I have yet to buy the textbook for the course, so hopefully I can purchase one soon because I'm pretty sure that it would help create ideas that reflect what we as a group want to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment